Which of your apps would be suitable for my child/client/patient?
Modified on: Mon, 27 Nov, 2017 at 5:13 PM
||Scene & Heard
- Confident spellers
- People with a medium or large vocabulary
- People who find grid or scene communication slow or limiting
- People who can build short messages from individual buttons, but who benefit from having whole words available at the push of a button (rather than needing to type out a full word)
- People who like to use a range of communication methods
- Social users who like communicating via multimedia
- Emerging communicators who can't form a full message from independent inputs
- People who benefit from seeing images in context
- Professionals who want to build resources such as task prompters or social stories
If you have any questions, a member of our support team would be glad to provide more information.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.